Nov 23, 2008

my few min with Kimie Kajang


after dropping my sis @ komuter Kajang, dotty & myself straight away went to Kimie Kajang but errr, it was closed! we made a u-turn, and to our surprise, somebody just got off from a car and opened the shop. What a luck!!

me entered the shop while dotty stayed in the car since we just parked by the road...when i got in, the guy was like very busy looking around for baju melayu & here we go ....

me : erm bang, kedai ni today bukak ke tak ye?
KK : dik, kitorg tutup arini sbb ade wedding
me: oo yeke. actually i drop by nk tnye..abg kimi accept tak if i nak u jahitkn my baju, tapi..measurement amik bln january nnt?? Nak pakainye bulan feb..(sambil tersengih2 muke kasihan..)
KK : nak buat baju ape yek? kalau fancy2 sgt mcm x sempat
me : baju kurung moden je....(tersengih lagi..)
KK : haa boley2...ooo..nak mulekan program diet dulu ke ni??
me : angan2 nye camtu lah :P
KK : ok xpe2, nnt dtg awal jan pun boleh. wat appoinment dulu tauuu...
me : no prob bang. price cane ye?
KK : biasenye rm1xx, if lining rm1xx... (bia betul?)
me : eh yeke. jap abg kimi tgk dlu ye kain ni then quot your price ye.
KK : orait.

few mins later...

KK : aaa...chiffon beaded ke? kalau camni rm3xx lah dik psl byk beads & susah nak jahit, better jgn anta lambat sgt yeee..(dier lak sengih2)
me : (muke mempercayai kelogikan harga). okes!!
KK : tapi kalo 4 metre, tangan nye x dpt le dik dier nye beads tu.
me : 5 meter bang, sbb dh last piece akak Jakel kasi free je hihi.
KK : haa elokla tu..cun2 je semua tempat nanti ade beading
me : (yeay!) baju melayu cane ye bang?
KK : rmXX je, if ade sulam rm1xx
me : wah yeke.oklah buat skali la ye.
KK : haa, abg nk ckp ni. kalau nk cpt kurus, pantang no 1 jgn minum air batu tau!
me : hehe, roger!!

he's friendly & for me, that's a very good first impression of him. ok Kimie Kajang, see ya in january ya! (hopefully with a new shape of me haha..kalau tak mesti dier gelak kan? haih)

for all bride-to-be, mari ber-cardiooo.
oops, jgn lupe today's news yoga is already banned by Majlis Fatwa... *sigh*

6 comments:

goblogbyfarah said...

i guess ur engagement will be in the same day with my solemnization, based on our daisypath counter..

;)

Mrs Zamzuri said...

hi there. just came across ur link in d middle of sumwhere. hehe.. anyway, i recommended kimie kajang for any type of baju. the price is reasonable. my baju tunang pon buat dekat dia. soon my wedding nye baju plak dia akan buat. visit my blog if u wanna take a peek at the result of my baju.

nice meeting u though!

hidden.wing said...

yeah violet, we share our special event on that Valentine's. But your lagi special lah, congrats!

hidden.wing said...

hi qimie, i dah tgk sketch of your wedding dress-to-be. lets hope for Kimie's magic touch to our baju ya!!

little miss kechik said...

thanks for reading my blog. yea, i was a bridezilla too. trust me, it is unavoidable. hee.

and like what all my post bridezilla told me (to which i totally agree).. you will definitely lose the weight towards the big day.

trust me.. (i probably have 0% metabolisme rate hehe)

hidden.wing said...

ya kechik, lets pray that i will lose to my kunun dream weight by january ya haha...!