she had lots of sweet pink shades theme as reference, and i love most of them. good news, she had fuschia ribbon for my guest chairs too :) for time being, the confirmed package will include pelamin, walkway, entrance arch and main table deco.
one of participating booth - Arma Wedding Couture
(Kompleks Kraf Jln Conlay 4 - 13 July 2009)
only on Sunday i managed to drop by other booths. the expo wasn't bad afterall, no more kerawang pelamin on parade but the trend of black damask now becoming somewhat - stereotype? i dont despise damask design, the idea of having black damask as pelamin backdrop is my big turn-off :( hmm, apa kes kerusi pengantin pun nak black damask, kan hehe!
i found caterer which below our budget too :) for rm20/pax, you can afford dome style seating inclusive of :
- menu including ayam, daging & ikan in one go!
- mineral water, fruits, dessert and coffee/tea served
- dome, napkin & highball glass (you can upgrade to goblet glass with some charges)
- meja + alas + themed table top
- banquet chair + sarung + themed ribbon
- red carpet
- 6 stands of fresh flowers
- menu card for all table
- meja pengantin & deco for 10-12 pax (fresh flowers)
- 4 VIP tables
- pelayan tetamu
- food testing for 5 pax
their SA will provide new quo as i no longer need items in red above. will reconfirm the waiters:tables ratio, just to ensure guests are timely served. unlike few caterers, they also allow pre-booking food testing prior to placing any deposit. 2 org je, and we booked for next week as they have a kenduri kahwin to cater. i'll review the outcome later.
p/s : boringnye esok keje...hehe