a big congratulation to my beautiful Enni & his hubby, Syed. the solemnization took place in Maluri Hotel while the reception was yesterday, in De Palma Hotel Ampang.
Hubby (who blessed with Germany's gen hehe) is dotty's close buddy back then in Uniten. Well, i should say Enni is now my colleague since we're in the same office of KLCC hehe.
Feel like writing out what i really really love about theirs last night......
1) Love the red & white theme
2) Love Enni's simple open-back dress. no tiara, nor veil but even GORGEOUS than we used to know (and love!)
3) Love Enni's hot red bouquet of roses
4) Love Enni's open-toe white heels
5) Love the not-so-deadly-romantic played English songs
6) Love Enni's funny faces during the menepung tawar
7) Love the fresh flowers by their pelamin. simple but very fulfilling!
8) Love the modern combination of red roses, carnations & calla lilies as the flower stands
9) Love the solemnization montage; Enni is still the chatterbox as always haha
10) Love the food, even it definitely ruining my diet :P